Sunday 9 December 2012

"Wings"


Hello my dears followers! I'm alredy here. My graphic is not so good...but I must waiting for a new computer! But...I want blog the  new items of my special sponsors ♥

skin: -Poudre- [Natalia] - M -New! limited edition for Christmas 2012    99 L$
( M Skin Tone 
- Cleavage Push up and Natural 
- Hair Base or Nude Base 
- Layer Teeth & Freckls 
- Shape Modify )hair: *Alice Project* Seohyun [L] Christmas Brow Gift Free
earrings: Bens Beauty ::.. Wings Earring Pink  New!  fi*friday
necklace: Bens Beauty ::.. Wings Necklace Pink New! fi*friday
sweater: .:villena:. - loose pants gradient#3 New!
pants: .:villena:. - loose pants gradient#3 New!
shoes: +HUHU+  ILLEGAL SNEAKER  GroupGift (Free to join)
neck tattoo: Wunderland - Snowflake Tattoo .:.FROST.:. FAIR Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment